- EBE Credit Waiver and Course Substitution Form
- Health and Safety Protocol for In-Person Farm Courses(48k PDF)
- Course Description for Animal Handling Supervisors(70k PDF)
- Fall 2021 Course Offerings(295k PDF)
- Onboarding Session 8/24/2021 PDF (2 MB)(3.2 Mb PDF)
- Advising Seminar 11/06/2020 PDF(3.2 Mb PDF)
Animal Sciences OnBoarding Seminar - August 24, 2021
Dr. Aparna Zama conducted an OnBoarding Seminar over Zoom with Dr. Anna Hausmann and Dr. Barry Jesse for first-years about the Animal Science major and options. They discussed core-area courses, prerequisites, placement test codes for English and Math, placement scores, first-semester course sequences, experience-based education courses, and student organizations. Please refer to the OnBoarding Seminar PDF above or contact Dr. Aparna Zama (email@example.com) for any further questions.
Animal Sciences Advising Seminar - November 6, 2020
Information about the major and courses
We had a virtual Advising Seminar on November 6 where Dr. Aparna Zama, Dr. Anna Hausmann, Dr. Barry Jesse and Dr. Sara Malone went over information related to the Animal Science major and options. Topics also included prerequisite courses, Fall 2020 grades, planning and registration and updates for Animal Science and EBE courses for the upcoming Spring 2021 semester. Please contact Dr. Aparna Zama (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further questions.