You may apply to our program online at the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions website. In addition to your application and the application fee, the following supporting materials must be submitted by December 15 (all Ph.D. applicants from the U.S.; all international applicants; and all applicants interested in financial support) or March 15 (M.S. applicants from the U.S. not interested in financial support). Be sure to check the Graduate and Professional Admissions website for instructions.
- Application form and application fee
- Official transcripts
- Test scores (GRE's - preferred, not required; TOEFL or IELTS where required*)
- A personal statement
- Letters of recommendation (3)
- A brief resume
- Reprints of published papers, if any
- Financial documentation, if you are an international applicant
*For more information on international student admissions and requirements, please see the Graduate and Professional Admissions information page for international students.