Animal Sciences Advising Seminar - November 6, 2020
Information about the major and courses
We had a virtual Advising Seminar on November 6 where Dr. Aparna Zama, Dr. Anna Hausmann, Dr. Barry Jesse and Dr. Sara Malone went over information related to the Animal Science major and options. Topics also included prerequisite courses, Fall 2020 grades, planning and registration and updates for Animal Science and EBE courses for the upcoming Spring 2021 semester. Please contact Dr. Aparna Zama (email@example.com) for any further questions.
Animal Sciences Virtual Town Hall - July 30, 2020
Updates on Fall 2020 Classes
On July 30, Dr. Aparna Zama, the Undergraduate Program Director, and Dr. Carol Bagnell, the Department of Animal Sciences Chair, conducted a virtual town hall via Zoom to provide students with information about the upcoming Fall 2020 semester. Topics for discussion included experience-based education credits, staying on track for graduation, and remote instruction. For any further questions, please contact Dr. Aparna Zama (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- EBE Credit Waiver and Course Substitution Form
- Health and Safety Protocol for In-Person Farm Courses(48k PDF)
- Course Description for Animal Handling Supervisors(70k PDF)
- Fall 2020 Course Offerings(230k PDF)
- PDF for Virtual Town Hall(2 Mb PDF)
- Virtual Town Hall Q&A(67k PDF)
- Advising Seminar 11/06/2020 PDF(3.2 Mb PDF)